After a miserable day yesterday and seeing as it is the last day of September I thought I would post something positive of all my favourite things from September.
1. I treated myself to a new dress from ASOS. I don’t treat myself very often but loved the dress and it was only £28. It is really flattering and comfy too.
2. Dreamland in Margate. I recently went on a spontaneous road trip with my family and it was a great day, we all had so much fun. I did write about my day which you can read about here.
3. Houmous, I know this is a bit random but OMG it is so delicious. If you like houmous buy the M&S one SO GOOD! I eat it everyday and with everything I possibly can. Its a healthy snack too.
4. I was happy for my son to go back to school, not because I want him to but he was getting bored and missed his friends. I only managed to have a few days off here and there throughout the summer holidays, the days we did have off together we had some fun but towards the end of the summer holidays he was bored and I was stressing out over childcare as it was the first time he had gone into a childcare day camp. I was glad to get back into routine and so was he.
5. One of my best friends gave birth to her beautiful baby boy Zachary, he is precious.
6. And finally I am so happy the weather is getting cooler, I am a bit of a summer scrooge. I love the sunny bright days, the flowers, the colours. I prefer summer evenings to days as I cannot handle the heat, I do tend to sit in the shade. I just love autumn and winter time and both my favourite holidays are coming up.